Friday 27 April 2012

Penguin Monologue

With the help of a very handy website about monologues, I have produced a script which a willing male volunteer will perform and send to me as a voice track:

Penguin Monologue

*performed with an attitude*
Oi you... Yes you looking at me through your pc screen... What do you think you’re looking at? Huh?

Hey, just because I’m not your average looking penguin... I didn’t ask for this to happen to me did I?

Well just for your information... I hate this world. I hate everything these humans are doing to this planet... everything this planet stands for... and I will do everything in my power to make you realise how unhappy other penguins make me... waddling around as if all their life consists of is swimming and fish! I like to hang around their igloos, causing trouble and making their lives a misery... I mean my life is, so why shouldn’t I make them feel the same way as me?...

I mean it... I will do ANYTHING to get what I want...

*eyes go big and really red*

You don’t believe me do you?! DO YOU!?!

*background turns red and steam starts pouring out of his ears*

... Now do you realise?

*fade to credits*

...........................................................................................................................................................................
References

HubPages, 2012. How To Write Effective Monologues. [online] Available at: http://sentinel5344.hubpages.com/hub/How_to_write_effective_monologues
Last Accessed: 27/04/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment