Thursday 26 January 2012

Reaction To The Brief

Upon looking at the brief that has been set for my final semester in my final year of university, I am really excited about this module because it feels like all the other modules have led up to this and this is what I came to university to do.

I have relatively good knowledge in the software I am using, 3D Studio Max, as I have used it for the past year. I do find 3D Studio Max very temperamental however, providing I keep frequent backups of my work in more than one location, I should have little trouble.

I have used rigging before in my past two animation modules so I am hoping to refine my technique further to produce a quality piece of coursework, with a suitable product ideal for the target audience as I am aiming for a first class degree.

1 comment:

  1. Some really good and exciting work - keep it up, you have got to grips with the semiotic reference within character analysis

    ReplyDelete